Travel to Toruń
The nearest airports are located in:
- Bydgoszcz (60 km)
- Gdańsk (180 km)
- Warszawa (230 km)
- Poznań (140 km)
The bus station is located 1,5 km from the conference center. For a journey planner please refer to E-Podróżnik.
- from Gdańsk – motorway A1 to Toruń – Lubicz junction,
- from Szczecin – route S10,
- from Frankfurt (Oder) – motorway A2 to Stryków junction, then motorway A1 to Toruń – Lubicz junction,
- from Łódź (Stryków junction) – motorway A1 to Toruń – Lubicz junction,
- from Warsaw – motorway A2 to Stryków junction, then motorway A1 to Toruń – Lubicz junction.
Please note that you have to pay toll on most of the motorways in Poland.
The bus and tram stop closest to the conference center is Plac Rapackiego (Rapacki’s Square) – one of the main stops in the city. Tickets (the same for buses and trams) can be purchased at each newsagent’s, from a driver or a ticket machine in a bus/tram. A single ticket for an adult costs 2.80 PLN. There is also an 8-journey ticket (the so-called “karnet”), which costs 20.10 PLN. Remember to punch your ticket immediately after boarding the vehicle. There is no charge for baggage but you cannot put bags on seats.